Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lessons

It has been my desire to be a professor. I have always loved to teach and mentor people. This I found out has been my calling. It took me several years and a couple of life-changing events to finally find my passion.

When I told my partner about my desire to teach in a particular institution, she asked me why won't I do it in blog instead? She said that I would reach more people and get to touch more lives. I thought about it and what she said was a great idea...

So this blog will become a lesson for those people who want to start out in business but aren't sure where to go or what to do. I will put some of lessons online where it can be downloaded and viewed by people. I will also do some podcasts where applicable.

I will also ask you to email me and send me your comments or questions; or if there are lessons you would like me tackle.

Hope to see you in my next posting... Am about to do my lesson plan!